3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Habituation From Kigali
3 Days Gorilla Habituation from Kigali is a safari that is for travelers who would like to spend much more time, 4 hours, with the mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and yet couldn’t want to spend long hours on the road from Entebbe or Kampala to Bwindi. The 3 Days Gorilla Habituation from Kigali has travelers starting and ending their safari in Kigali Rwanda.
Highlights of the 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Habituation From Kigali
- Day 1: Pick up from Kigali International Airport/Hotel and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 2: Four-hour gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi
- Day 3: Transfer back to Kigali in Rwanda
Day 1: Pick up from Kigali International Airport/ Hotel and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Transfer to Bwindi: Depending on the time of your flight arrival, you will be picked by our driver-guide who will take time to brief you about your 3 days gorilla habituation from Kigali safari. You will then embark on a very scenic road drive of about 4 hours to the pearl of Africa, Uganda crossing the border of either Cyanika or Katuna to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Check-in, dinner, and overnight at the lodge.
- Drive Time: Approximately 4 hours
- Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
- Lodging: Dependent on the availability of gorilla permits
Day 2: Four-hour Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi
- Gorilla habituation experience: Wake up early in the morning and have enough time to enjoy your mouthwatering breakfast. Head to the park headquarters where you will join other travelers in a briefing by the park officials and rangers on what to expect during the experience, and the rules and regulations. Get grouped in fours and allocated a gorilla family. Trek the forest to find the gorilla family and spend up to 4 hours with the gorillas once you encounter them. Get to help the researchers and gorilla experts as they monitor the gorillas, treat them, get to learn more on the behavior of the gorillas and so much more including naming the gorillas. You will have a lunch break in between and then trek back to the headquarters after four hours with the gorillas. Your driver-guide will be waiting for you and will drive you back to the lodge. Freshen up, and relax at the lodge as you wait for dinner.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation: As above.
Day 3: Transfer back to Kigali in Rwanda
- Return to Kigali: Leisurely enjoy your breakfast at the lodge and after proceed to check out and then depart Bwindi for Kigali Rwanda through either the Cyanika or Katuna border posts for your outbound flight or be dropped at your place of stay.
End of Safari